According to top business experts, businessmen and women need a time each day for personal meditation to focus the mind and quiet the spirit, helping them to be more productive. With inspirational quotes and affirmations to help business leaders make the most of themselves and their coworkers, this daily meditational can help readers find the success they want, both in and out of the office.
- Hardcover: 365 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc (January 1996)
- Language: English
or time·out (tīm'out')
- Sports. A brief cessation of play at the request of a sports team or an official for rest, consultation, or making substitutions.
- A short break from work or play.
- A corrective measure or punishment for young children in which they are separated from others for a brief period.
- The place, especially a chair, used for such a measure or punishment.