"I will not be a common man because it is my right to be an uncommon man. I will stir the smooth sands of monotony" - from an early poem
The time of ~ is near.
Hegal 的 "Definition of Love"
錄下某人引黑格爾Hegal 的 "Definition of Love"
Love is the ideality of the relativity, of the reality of an infinitesimal portion of the absolute totality of the Absolute Being.
n., pl., -ties.
- The quality or condition of being singular.
- A trait marking one as distinct from others; a peculiarity.
- Something uncommon or unusual.
- Astrophysics. A point in space-time at which gravitational forces cause matter to have infinite density and infinitesimal volume, and space and time to become infinitely distorted.
- Mathematics. A point at which the derivative does not exist for a given function but every neighborhood of which contains points for which the derivative exists. Also called singular point.
1 [U]単独（性）, 単一（性）；特異（性）.
2 [U][C]((古風))異常さ, 風変わり.3 《天文》特異点：超密度に圧縮されブラックホールを作るとされる宇宙空間の仮説上の点.
Pronunciation: /ˌənˈkämən/Translate uncommon | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish