Treat, Wall Street Style This weekend, thousands of Americans will cobble together Halloween costumes with Wall Street themes. DealBook is here to help.
- A cobblestone.
- Geology. A rock fragment between 64 and 256 millimeters in diameter, especially one that has been naturally rounded.
- cobbles See cob coal.
To pave with cobblestones.
[Short for COBBLESTONE.]
tr.v., -bled, -bling, -bles.
- To make or mend (boots or shoes).
- To put together clumsily; bungle: cobbled a plan together at the last minute.
[Probably back-formation from COBBLER1.]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A shoemaker who repairs shoes, rather than manufacturing them (see cordwainer for a discussion of the distinction)
- An illegal professional who creates fake passports, visas, diplomas, and other documents