The council says the gnome's bottom, which lights up at night, could distract passing drivers 😳
Japanese PM Abe has announced he would meet Russian leader Vladimir Putin on sidelines of the Sochi Winter Olympics, an indication of the thawing ties between Moscow and Tokyo after decades of thinly disguised distrust.
The Falcones in Full Philip A. Falcone makes the news almost as often as he makes money, and he's at it again, as he and his wife Lisa Maria bare all to Bethany McLean at Vanity Fair.
adj., bar·er, bar·est.
- Lacking the usual or appropriate covering or clothing; naked: a bare arm.
- Exposed to view; undisguised: bare fangs.
- Lacking the usual furnishings, equipment, or decoration: bare walls.
- Having no addition, adornment, or qualification: the bare facts. See synonyms at empty.
- Just sufficient; mere: the bare necessities.
- Obsolete. Bareheaded.
- To make bare; uncover or reveal: bared their heads; baring secrets.
- To expose: The dog bared its teeth.
[Middle English bar, from Old English bær.]bareness bare'ness n.
A past tense of bear1.