biscuit A baked flour confectionery dried down to low moisture content.
Malbec is a black, mellow grape variety originally grown in France, in the Loire Valley and Cahors. Long known as one of the six grapes used in the blending of red Bordeaux wine, it is increasingly celebrated as an Argentine varietal wine. It is also grown on Long Island, New York, and in the cooler regions of California. It has an extensive listing of synonyms, currently more than two hundred.
Species: Vitis vinifera
Also called: Auxerrois in Cahors, Côt, Pressac (more)
Notable regions: Shirāz
Location of Shirāz in Iran
noun [C] plural bozos MAINLY US SLANG
a stupid person:
Some bozo on a motorcycle almost ran me over.
dolt Show phonetics
noun [C] DISAPPROVING
a stupid person
mellowadj., -er, -est.
- Soft, sweet, juicy, and full-flavored because of ripeness: a mellow fruit.
- Suggesting softness or sweetness: “The mellow air brought in the feel of imminent autumn” (Thomas Hardy).
- Rich and soft in quality: a mellow sound; a mellow wine.
- Having the gentleness, wisdom, or tolerance often characteristic of maturity.
- Relaxed and unhurried; easygoing: a mellow friend; a mellow conversation.
- Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated.
- Pleasantly high from a drug, especially from smoking marijuana.
- Moist, rich, soft, and loamy. Used of soil.
To make or become mellow.
mellow out Slang.
- To become genial and pleasant; relax: “The cowboy mellowed out when they read him a sweet letter from his wife” (Bobbie Ann Mason).
[Middle English melwe, perhaps from melowe, oblique case of mele, ground grain, meal. See meal1.]mellowly mel'low·ly adv.
mellowness mel'low·ness n.
━━ v. 熟させる［熟す］; 円熟させる［する］; 豊かに美しくする［なる］; 陽気［ほろ酔いかげん］にする.
mellow out くつろぐ; 〔俗〕 （麻薬で）気分がよくなる.
mel・low・ly ━━ ad.
mel・low・ness ━━ n.
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=MoistTop Definition. Moist. When a female becomes sexually aroused. He's so hot, I've got moist ... Moistcan also be used to describe a situation or occurrence.
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/moistmoist meaning, definition, what is moist: slightly wet, especially in a good way: .