2022年3月3日 星期四

Not one bit, “Align yourself with organizations that allow you to blossom,”





"Don’t let anyone talk you into believing you’re worth less than what you know you’re truly worth."



SCIENCE.ORG
Scientists, avoid workplaces that don’t value you

In September 2012, Dylan commented on I'm Not There in an interview published in Rolling Stone. When journalist Mikal Gilmore asked Dylan whether he liked the film, he responded: "Yeah, I thought it was all right. Do you think that the director was worried that people would understand it or not? I don't think he cared one bit. I just think he wanted to make a good movie. I thought it looked good, and those actors were incredible."[46]


Not a single, tiny bit; not at all. A: "Are you nervous at all about tonight's fight?" B: "Not one bit.

沒有留言: