Human rights groups gathered in Geneva to kick off a "week of action" to encourage countries to sign and ratify the treaty to ban cluster bombs.
Google Chrome Update Adds Speed, Privacy Improvements
PC World - USA
Google's Chrome browser is now faster and has gained the ability for users to hide thumbnails on its New Tab page. The update, internally called Chrome 2, ...
Now, when you click on the "all XXXX news articles" link below each story cluster in Google News, you are taken to a page with a range of content. This includes not only major publication headlines, but blog headlines, picture thumbnails, a timeline of articles on the topic, and even quotes about the topic. The problem, as you can see in my screenshots below, is that Google cannot seem to cluster stories together correctly.
UK moves to ban cluster bombs - 3 hours ago
(CNN) -- UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Wednesday that his nation plans to take all the cluster bombs "out of service" to help broker an international ... 都柏林
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScreenshotA screenshot is an image taken by a person to record the visible items displayed on the monitor, television, or other visual output device in use. Usually, this is a ...
- The nail of the thumb.
- Computer Science. A reduced image of a graphic or document page, used in order to view multiple images on a screen simultaneously or to download such images more rapidly.
gThumb image viewer shows an overview of multiple images using thumbnails
- Of, relating to, or of the size of a thumbnail.
- Brief; cursory: a thumbnail biography.
- A group of the same or similar elements gathered or occurring closely together; a bunch: “She held out her hand, a small tight cluster of fingers” (Anne Tyler).
- Linguistics. Two or more successive consonants in a word, as cl and st in the word cluster.
- A group of academic courses in a related area.
v., -tered, -ter·ing, -ters. v.intr.
To gather or grow into bunches.
To cause to grow or form into bunches.
[Middle English, from Old English clyster.]
cluster bomb noun [C]
an explosive device which throws out smaller bombs when it explodes