"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." — R. Buckminster Fuller
A good time for toys that go 'Cheap!'
High-tech, low-priced playthings are expected to stay popular
(By Mae Anderson, The Washington Post) A good time for toys that go 'Cheap!'
Flying can be tough on suits and dresses, but savvy travelers know the tricks to staying sharp on the road.
━━ n. 毛虫, 芋虫; 【商標】（C-） キャタピラー ((米国の建設機械メーカー)); 同社製の無限軌道つきトラクター （Caterpillar tractor）; （c-） 無限軌道（つきトラクター）.
- One that rips.
- One who commits murder with a knife or similar sharp object.
- Slang. One that is an excellent example of its kind.
1. An attachment with long angled teeth that fits on the rear of a tractor or is towed by it; penetrates and loosens subsurface layers of earth to a depth of up to 3 ft (approx. 1 m).
2. A tool used for removing damaged slates on a roof; consists of a long steel blade with a notched hook at one end for withdrawing nails.
3. A towed machine, provided with teeth to loosen hard soil and soft rock.