Can Tesla sustainably compete against the rest of the auto industry with its electric car strategy? The FT's west coast editor Richard Waters explains.
a small tray or mat placed under a bottle or glass to protect the table underneath.
Sophie would make you put your glass on a coaster .
Coaster or Coasters may refer to:
- A beverage coaster (n.) on which to rest glasses of beverage, (paper drink coaster)
- Coaster (San Diego), (n.) a regional rail service in San Diego County, California
- Coaster (album), (n.) by punk rock band NOFX
- The Coasters, (n.) an American doo-wop band
- Toyota Coaster, (n.) a minibus
- Coaster, slang for an optical disc that is considered worthless due to manufacturing or content quality
- Coaster brake, (n.) a type of bicycle brake
- Coaster Step, (n.) a dance step
- Roller coaster, (n.) an amusement ride
- Coastal trading vessel, (n.) a ship used for trade between locations on a coastline
- Coaster trout, (n.) brook trout found in Lake Superior
Daily Highlights Thursday, April 24, 2008
|Taking the Plunge|
"My favorite part of a roller-coaster ride is when you're going up and you're slightly scared and really excited. You don't know what's coming next but you know it's going to be good. You can't handle it, go on the carousel." — Gina Gershon