Her singlehanded efforts got 16 narcos charged for her daughter's abduction and 13 sent to jail
He said, “Every time you go to a party and take a picture and post that picture to Facebook, you’re being a rat. You’re being a narc.”
Assange now wears a beard. It fuzzed as the feed wavered.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NarcosIn Spanish, the term "narco" is an abbreviation of the word "narcotraficante" (drug trafficker).
1. Arrive at, reach, as in When we get to the store we'll talk to the manager.
2. Begin doing something or start to deal with something. For example, We got to reminiscing about college days, or Let's get to this business right now. [Mid-1800s]
3. Bribe someone, as in We're sure the dealer got to one of the narcotics agents. [Slang; 1920s]
4. Influence or affect, especially adversely, as in This loud music really gets to me, or Mother's crying always gets to him. [Colloquial; 1960s] Also see get under someone's skin.
- To begin. Used with the present participle: got to reminiscing.
- To start to deal with: didn't get to the housework until Sunday.
- To influence or affect, especially adversely: The noise really gets to me.