2007年12月24日 星期一

felicitations

felicitations PhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhoneticPhonetic Hide phonetics
plural noun OLD-FASHIONED OR HUMOROUS
an expression used to wish someone happiness, or to praise or show approval:
May I offer my felicitations on your engagement.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

mutual felicitations.

TEHRAN (IRNA) -- President Mahmud Ahmadinejad on Sunday expressed felicitations to Japanese Emperor Akihito on the country's National Day. ...


Bill Scherkenbach

2006 年竟然與Bill 在台灣吃過三頓飯。談了許多事。我的一大貢獻就是激動他重寫 {戴明修煉 II} { 戴明修煉 I}….

Bill to Hanching:
Thank you for your felicitations on the New Year. I am working on updating my books for publication in Chinese/English.


fe・lic・i・tate


━━ vt. 祝う ((on, upon)).
fe・lic・i・ta・tion ━━ n. (普通pl.) 祝賀; 祝辞.




沒有留言: